808 car keys micro-camera External Battery





I wasn't pleased with the performance of the internal battery. I couldn't record more than 6 min video each time without turning off. I wanted to record my motorcycle trips So this was not enough. So I opened it up, removed the original battery, and soldered a Nokia BP-5M Battery with 1000mah capacity. It wouldn't fit inside, so I glued it externally with fast-dry epoxy. I also had to drill a hole for the cables. Finally I added 2 "rare earth" neodymium magnets on the bottom with epoxy so that I can attach it and de-attach it fast on the handle-bar. Now the camera can stay on for hours. Unfortunately it fills the memory card after 3 hour of footage, but now I can at least put a fresh card in without having to recharge in the middle of nowhere.

RM 250